TeleCom Unlimited has the answers to your cabling needs.
Telecom Unlimited provides cabling solutions to support any telephone system, computer network, loudspeaker paging or audio/video requirement. We employ BICSI-certified installers and we are authorized providers of Panduit and CommScope structured cabling solutions. The scope of our capability includes turnkey installation, testing and certification of copper and fiber infrastructure, to include:
• Telco demarc extensions for phone lines, DSL lines and T1 circuits.
• Routine, day-to-day wiring for relocation of telephones, computers, FAX machines, credit card readers, video surveillance cameras, TV’s, point-of-sale terminals, cash registers, paging speakers, etc.
• In-building structured copper cabling systems pursuant to EIA/TIA-568 specifications, including Category 3, Category 5e and Category 6 standards. (These infrastructure projects are designed and overseen by a licensed Texas Professional Engineer and are installed to support digital and VoIP telephone systems, Gigabit Ethernet computer networks and high-definition video surveillance systems.)
• In-building and between-building fiber optic cabling to include 62.5/125µ and 50/125µ multi-mode fiber.
• Direct-buried telephone cable and fiber to connect buildings (schools, manufacturing plants, office-shop-yard facilities, etc.).
• Loudspeaker paging wiring for 25V, 70V and self-amplified paging systems.
• Coaxial and specialty cabling to support closed circuit video surveillance systems, cable TV distribution, satellite dish connections, etc.
• Specialty audio and video cabling to connect TV’s, projectors and videoconferencing equipment.